Irish Franchise Awards 2017
The Irish Franchise Awards celebrates excellence in franchising and rewards outstanding achievements from both the franchise community and suppliers to the sector. 2018 will be the 23rd year of this prestigious event and it is one of the most established and reputable business award ceremonies in the country. In 1995, just 2 franchise awards were presented and more recently in 2017, 15 bespoke awards were presented at a gala event attended by leaders of the franchise sector, invited guests, media and government representatives.
The Irish Franchise Awards are open to both members and non-members of the Irish Franchise Association and the online entry system is designed to be time efficient and easy to navigate.
The Irish Franchise Awards was shortlisted in the category of BEST AWARD CEREMONY at the National Event Industry Awards in 2015 and again in 2016 and proudly takes its place amongst the most prolific business award ceremonies in Ireland.
- All finalists receive a framed certificate of excellence
- All finalists receive a finalist logo to be shared on all email signatures + digital platforms
- All Winners receive personalised branded video content with highlights of the night and their own specific award being presented. This can be shared across all digital platforms and is a valuable piece of marketing collateral
- All winners receive captioned press photography
- Winners receive a beautiful bespoke trophy
- Finalists and winners are featured with Media Partners ‘The Sunday Business Post’
- Finalists and winners are featured in a strong publicity campaign across all platforms
- Be recognised as a leading Franchise as adjudicated by an independent expert panel of judges
- Attend the Franchise communities annual showcase event, our Oscars equivalent and Network with best practice franchisors and franchisees active in the Irish franchise sector
The 2018 awards will be hosted in quarter three 2018.
Details of the on the online entry system will be announced shortly. See site for details.