Irish Franchise Awards 2017
The Irish Franchise Awards celebrates excellence in franchising and rewards outstanding achievements from both the franchise community and suppliers to the sector. 2017 is the 22nd year of this prestigious event and it is one of the most established and reputable business award ceremonies in the country. In 1995, just 2 franchise awards were presented and now in 2017, 15 bespoke awards will be presented at a gala event attended by leaders of the franchise sector, invited guests, media and government representatives. The Irish Franchise Awards are open to both members and non-members of the Irish Franchise Association and this online entry system is designed to be time efficient and easy to navigate.
The Irish Franchise Awards was shortlisted in the category of BEST AWARD CEREMONY at the National Event Industry Awards in 2015 and again in 2016 and proudly takes its place amongst the most prolific business award ceremonies in Ireland.
- All finalists receive a framed certificate of excellence
- All finalists receive a finalist logo to be shared on all email signatures + digital platforms
- All Winners receive personalised branded video content with highlights of the night and their own specific award being presented. This can be shared across all digital platforms and is a valuable piece of marketing collateral
- All winners receive captioned press photography
- Winners receive a beautiful bespoke trophy
- Finalists and winners are featured with Media Partners ‘The Sunday Business Post’
- Finalists and winners are featured in a strong publicity campaign across all platforms
- Be recognised as a leading Franchise as adjudicated by an independent expert panel of judges
- Attend the Franchise communities annual showcase event, our Oscars equivalent and Network with best practice franchisors and franchisees active in the Irish franchise sector
Monday March 27th:
Final Closing Date for Entries
Finalists announced with supporting PR campaign across all platforms
Sunday May 14th:
‘Focus on Franchising’ Special Report in the Sunday Business Post
Friday May 19th:
Formal black-tie gala award ceremony Radisson St Helen’s Hotel, Stillorgan, Co. Dublin
Champagne reception, 4 course meal, entertainment and presentation
If you experience any technical issues or need to clarify anything in this awards submission form, please contact Helen O’Dwyer, PR1 on 086 2332725 or email email@example.com
*** It is advisable to save answers in a separate document such as word or excel and then paste into the required fields in the online entry when you are satisfied.